On 12 and 13 of December, STRIA travelled to Bratislava for the next personal meeting in CIREVALC.
The 2-days event covered the following among others:
- experiences of the micro-level analysis and surveying,
- sharing local success stories – STRIA presented Király-Nappali (Reggeli) Ltd., Mevid Plc. and Shopping community Pécs,
- cross regional report,
- regional action planning,
- mapping tool and online market place,
- communication and project management.
The meeting was very effective, all partners were actively involved in the tasks and the discussion of the agenda. On behalf of STRIA, we wish to all partners and stakeholders of CIREVALC Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
The CIREVALC project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund and Hungary within the Interreg Central Europe Program.