In connection with the Regions 4Food Interreg Europe project, the South Transdanubia Regional Innovation Agency draws the attention of the Hungarian agricultural market actors to the NAKTechLab event on November 24, 2021, entitled “Conference on the Agriculture of the Future”.
The event, which deals specifically with agricultural digitization, will feature lectures and practical demonstrations by nationally and internationally recognized experts, the most important Hungarian agricultural technology startups and key market players. The conference will cover the following topics:
- Generational change, education, innovative digital technologies: what tools can be used to make agriculture more attractive to young people?
- Startup, technology and enterprise lectures: how can digitalisation help agriculture? The possibilities of using precision developments to support precision developments in agriculture.
Through the introduction of successful businesses at the event, participants can also gain insight into the operation of successful startup companies. They can also get an idea of digitization solutions that make the day-to-day work of large companies and their customers easier.
If you are interested in the event, you can register at the following link: https://www.agtechsummit.info/
In connection with the event, we would like to emphasize that our Agency also contributes to the digitization of Hungarian agriculture, primarily by identifying and promoting good practices. The most important of these are:
- Industry 4.0 sample factory training and demonstration project for small and medium-sized enterprises in the food industry in order to utilize their own information and data – BME Industry 4.0 Technology Center (http://www.ipar4.bme.hu/),
- Information and communication technologies to support decision-making on farm management, operation and input-output aspects of dairy farming – Bos-Frucht Agricultural Cooperative (https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Agricultural-Cooperative/Bos-Frucht-Agr%C3%A1rsz%C3%B6vetkezet-101255174760444/),
- Sensor- and data-driven crop production, which illustrates the technical, organizational and economic aspects of precision farming for the development of agricultural farms – Farkas Kft.
The Regions 4Food project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund and the Hungarian State.