The new Erasmus + project of the STRIA South-Transdanubian Regional Innovation Agency started on 01.10.2020. (More information: https://ddriu.hu/en/running-projects/)
On 11th November 2020 the online Kick-off meeting of the SAGA project was organized. The partners introduced their organizations to each other and the planned activities of the next few months were discussed.
Due to the virus situation caused by COVID-19, the project partners were unfortunately not able to meet in person during the Kick-off meeting, but they were also able to hold an effective discussion via the online interface, adapting to the situation.
The main topics of the meeting were:
- introduction of project partners,
- project overview: goals of the project, target group, expected results, Intellectual Outputs, roles and responsibilities,
- introduction of IO1: SAGA Learning approach and curriculum,
- introduction of IO2: SAGA (blended) Learning Programme,
- introduction of IO3: SAGA Experiences and training guidelines,
- project management,
- quality management,
In closing, the partners discussed the dates of the next project meeting and the first month’s online meeting.